Blindsonly was based on the idea that if the blinds that you really wanted
were more affordable, then you wouldn't have to compromise your choice.
blindsonly took an innovative approach at selling blinds allowing us to lower operating cost dramatically and pass on the savings to you, while focusing on what really matters: quality, service and value for money.
Blinds from our collection will be produced exactly to your requirements with only the finest materials used to ensure your blind is perfect in every way. We have also included answers to the most frequently asked questions, as well as helpful tips to help you measure, select and install the best blinds for your windows.
What you get for your money?
· We'll never compromise on what’s essential. Tested and proven components that perform faultlessly year after year, even in the harshest of European conditions. Our guarantee means that we are prepared to put our money where our mouth is. We won't sell you a blind that we are not prepared to put into our own homes.
What you don’t get in our prices
· Commissions paid to sales people who come into your home, give you very little information, load up the price then offer you a discount so you sign up on the day so the sales person does not have to come back.
· A “free measure and quote” is just the foot in the door that the sales person needs to get inside you house. It’s not really free at all. You pay for that when you sign up, along with the sales commissions.
· Expensive showrooms look great when they are all lit up but they are extremely expensive to own and operate. We think that your friends and family are the best showrooms and this web site of course! When you need colour samples just ask and we will happily post them right to your door.
· Expensive celebrity advertising - Who really wants to pay for
that. We keep our advertising small, effective and 100% accountable. Our
happy customers are going to do most of our advertising.